Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn

Quick update for those wondering why my posts have been so haphazard over the past months.  Spring semester of law school was busy (like fall), so I haven't had much time to dedicate to the blog or to Hex.  I've recently carved out some time to play with the Steam Release and Primal Dawn on the horizon.  Hopefully I'll give you some specific character profiles (Human Mage and Shin'hare Warrior) and impressions of Primal Dawn.  Most of the article will probably be shorter until summer and Law Review petitioning is out of the way.  I finally got around to finishing the Warrior Review, which had been hanging over my head and preventing me from posting smaller articles I might have otherwise been able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment