Monday, March 9, 2015

Frost Ring Arena Stream

Hey guys!  Sorry for the lack of updates recently.  I got a glut of updates regarding law school recently and have been focusing most of my blog time on that.  I've also been occupied with a few books that have been on my reading list for a while and the LCS Spring Split (#CLGGoldenAge).  The biggest change in gaming was probably when my buddy Jon picked up Guild Wars 2 while it was on sale for 75% off last weekend.  I hadn't picked up the game in a while, and have been catching up with the Season 2 Living World and leveling my alt characters.

This doesn't mean I've forgotten about Hex by any measure.  I was on the test servers periodically, but my play experience was either slow or riddled with bugs that made it impossible to finish the game (like Eurig constantly activating Construction Plans for zero).  However, I will be livestreaming the Hex Arena tomorrow on my Twitch Channel.  I don't use it often and haven't updated it in a while, so I'll try to be as entertaining as possible and answer any questions for players who've been out of the loop during the Beta or are interested to try the game out.

I'll try to update more often when I have things to... update people on.  I'll probably build some PvE decks once we know more about exactly what equipment is available and what features are coming.  Either way, if you're reading this, thanks for checking in and I'll see you in the Arena!

No comments:

Post a Comment