Monday, March 30, 2015

Respected Achiever

Some quick GW2 news: After a few years of on-and-off playing, I finally got enough achievement points to unlock the Respected Achiever title and the Massive Achievement Chest, along with 15 gold, 10 laurels, 400 gems, and a sexy Zenith Recurve Bow Skin.


I also snagged a Total Makeover Kit out of a Black Lion Chest and used it on my Ranger.  I didn't put too much time into him when I made him, but since I've been playing PvP more often I wanted a cooler look.  Sylvari have some interesting "hair" options.  They're also going to be a big focus in Heart of Thorns, so I might play him more in PvE, though the stigma against Rangers it strong.  Anyways, here he is Sophino Dawnstrider in all his pink flowery glory:



Aside from my dailies I probably won't play too much GW2 in favor of Hex drafts since you get Concubunnies .  I'm still slowly making Mawdry progress too.  I'm also working on a series of articles called Stacks from the Past, where I look at some of the decks I've played in Magic, Pokémon, and other CCGs.

No comments:

Post a Comment